SP05 Specialist Bunker Rakes
High performing, versatile and hardworking, Baroness bunker rakes are designed with the operator in mind. True to the Baroness name, these machines are easy to use, reliable, and deliver industry leading results.
The Baroness SP05 bunker rake is designed to adapt to all kinds of bunker conditions with power steering to reduce operator fatigue, selectable 2WD/3WD, low centre of gravity and fully floating rake implement. Additional implements available to suit every application.
- Hydrostatic drive.
- Power steering with tilt steering wheel feature.
- Electro-hydraulic rake lift.
- Infinitely adjustable cultivator bar locks into any position you need to work.
- Front blade is counter-balanced to provide a true feel of what’s happening up front.
- Opening front and rear covers for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- There are no features available
||570cc (18hp) Briggs & Stratton vanguard, v-twin air cooled petrol
||2WD-16km/h, 3WD-12.8km/h (6km/h in reverse)
||2WD-430kg with rake, 3WD-457kg with rake
||215cm with rake and front blade