TDA1200 Specialist Turf Aerators
Baroness aerators can be utilised for a wide range of turf applications, best suited for greens, fairways and sporting fields. With working depths up to 250mm (10 inches), Baroness aerators are extremely robust in design and construction, renowned for their reliability. Available with solid tines or hollow tines in a variety of sizes and pattern configurations.
The Baroness TDA1200 is a 3PL mounted 1.2m wide greens aerator that delivers the best finish in the business! It’s simple, sturdy and efficient design gets the job done, ensuring the most effective aeration to a maximum depth of 250mm. Supplied with a rear roller and range of tines and finger plates to meet every application.
- Solid and hollow tines available.
- 2-speed gearbox achieves a hole pattern to suit all tine configurations.
- Rear roller can be elevated for hollow tine operations, ensuring cores aren’t compacted and difficult to harvest.
- Rear roller can be lowered onto the playing surface during solid tine operations to provide a level finish.
- Tool-free coring depth adjustment.
- Up to 1872 M2/h @ 1.6km/h.
- There are no features available
|Drive||PTO shaft from tractor (400 RPM)||PTO shaft from tractor (400 RPM)|
|Tines diameter||10mm - 17mm||10mm-17mm|
|Core spacing (pitch)||42mm - 130mm||42mm - 130mm|
|Speed||0.5km/h - 1.6km/h||0.6km/h-2.1km/h|
|Tractor hp||18hp min||24hp min|