Conventional air-blast sprayer design, a range of models with some crop-specific features and options.
For growers interested in a more conventional air-blast sprayer design, Croplands has a full stable of models with some crop-specific features and options to round out the package.
Matching a fan to the needs of the orchard is the key to choosing the right option for your needs.
From a smaller 620mm through to the 920mm SV (straightening-vane) fan, there will be a model to match up to the tree shape and size on your orchard. Along with the standard version of the 920mm SV fan, there are two directional volutes available – the LT (Linear Tower model) and
the TTV (Tall Tree Volute) version. Every fan is made of steel – either galvanised of fully stainless. Croplands’ range of fans is second to none, with high volume air available to really penetrate into the canopy for exceptional coverage. Every Cropliner fan has a heavy-duty gearbox and a centrifugal clutch with relineable
shoes running on a steel-lined clutch hub. This will ensure years of use in the demanding environment of horticulture.
Six trailing Cropliner models are available – 1500 litre through to 4000 litre tanks sizes, with a 2000 litre slimline tank model. In the Cropair linkage range, a 500 litre and 700 litre model give options for smaller holdings, or where a trailing machine is not an option.
- There are no features available
920SV FAN Features and specifications
- 20 nozzles (swing-over type)
- Stainless steel construction – 2mm 316-grade stainless steel volute and straightening vanes
- 2-speed heavy-duty gearbox, 540 rpm input. 1:316 ratio low gear, 1:3.92 ratio high gear. Single lever control for gear selection with neutral†
- 175mm diameter centrifugal clutch for fan engagement – fully serviceable, running on steel drum in the clutch hub
- Stainless steel nozzle tubing – 21mm O.D., 15mm I.D.
- Eight individually adjustable alloy blades. Matched set for perfect balance. Three pitch settings – 25, 35 and 45 degree – set standard at 35 degrees
- Safety guards in place in air intake and outlet
»»4000 litre main tank with separate 80 litre flush tank
»»3000 litre main tank with separate 90 litre flush tank
»»2000 litre main tank with separate 130 litre flush tank
»»1500 litre main tank with separate 120 litre flush tank
Separate 15 litre fresh water tank on all models.
No location available