Linkage sprayers are most commonly used on smaller properties and where the weight of larger trailed or self-propelled sprayers causes compaction issues.
Using the 3-point linkage of a tractor the weight of the spray tank is kept close to the rear wheels for safety and to optimise load-carrying potential.
All Agripak models have been improved over time to keep up with the needs of farmers. There are three base models are available: 500 litre, 700 litre and 1000 litre.
All Agripak sprayers have the following features in common:
- Hot-dipped galvanised frame
- Optional boom sizes from 3 metres to 12 metres
- 3-point linkage mounting
- Adjustable post for Manual or electric control unit
- Multi boom-section capability
- UV-stabilised tanks
- Rear-mounted pump for longer PTO drive (more vertical movement of PTO shaft)
- Protected filter with shut-off
- Pull-drain for safety
- There are no features available
No location available