Digga’s Dozer Blade is a versatile attachment for dozing, levelling ground and general earth moving work. Hydro electric controlled angle and tilt using only one loader valve.
Dozer Blade – 84″ & 94″
- Universal skid-steer loader quick-attach mounting
- Large 3” centre pivot pin with hardened steel bushings
- Full length high carbon steel replaceable skid shoe
- Set up to default in either tilt or angle position
- Reversible 3/4” x 200mm bolt-on cutting edge & formed moldboard 8mm thick & 700mm high
- Angle & tilt cylinders are interchangeable and equipped with self-aligning bushings
- Optional electrical switch, plug’n’go 8 pin skid steer connection, and electrical control box
- 2 year limited warranty
Product Brochure: http://www.digga.com/files/Single-Pager-Flyers/Dozer%20Blade.pdf?iframe=true&width=100%&height=100%
Digga Mini Angle Dozer Blade:
The Digga Mini Angle Dozer Blade is a versatile attachment for dozing, leveling ground and general earthmoving works.
- 46” Width (117cm)
- 30° left and right angle.
- Replaceable wear edge.
- 11° left and right tilt on Angle/Tilt model only.
ML-000381: suit dual remote machines
ML-000382: suit single remote machines
(complete with Manual Hydraulic Diverter Valve)
Product Brochure: http://digga.com/files/Single-Pager-Flyers/Mini%20Dozer%20Blade.pdf
- There are no features available