Pallet Forks, Multi-fit Skidsteer Loader
Floating tyne design
A floating tyne design offers unparalleled safety for skid steer loaders. Unlike forklifts, skid steers are able to crowd their pickup past horizontal allowing the machine to be placed in an unsafe position which could cause it to tip over. Digga’s pallet fork design allows the tynes to swing freely from a single lockable point ensuring load and operator safety. Furthermore the design prevents the machine’s weight to be placed on the tynes which could cause them to break.
Tyne Bar Locking System
Easy width adjustment with lockable tyne positions (Patent Pending)
Allows the tynes to swing freely from a single lockable point ensuring load and operator safety. Available in 1500kg and 1800kg lifting capacities. Tynes load rating tested to ISO 2330 Standards.
Heavy duty frame
- Heavy duty, quality Australian made frame with added stability for easy connection to your machine.
Foldable safety guard
- Safety guard folds down for compact storage when pallet fork is not in use.
Machine Entry Step
- Entry step can be mounted on either side of the pallet fork frame for easy machine access.
Slim design Packaging
- Designed for easy handling, shipping and storage. Assembly is simple and quick. Click here to watch the pallet fork assembly videos.
- There are no features available