Digga Power Rake:
The new Fully Hydraulic 72” Digga Power Rake grades, levels, rakes and removes debris, pulverizing and preparing the ground for a new seedbed or turf. De-thatch or remove old lawns and weeds…all with one tool.
- Heavy-duty frame extends life
- Hydraulic flow 45-150 lpm / Hydraulic Pressure 138 – 240 BAR
- Hydraulic angling to angle 20 degrees in either direction.
- Dual direct-drive motors deliver up to 40% more power to the drum eliminating drive chains and sprockets,
reducing power loss to the drum and maintenance costs
- Bi-directional drum can work soil in both directions
Suit Machine Types: Skid-steers, Backhoe-loaders, Small wheel loaders and Utility loaders.
Ideal Use: For Finishing-grades, removes rock and debris, and prepare soil in one pass; Bi-directional drum can works the soil in both directions
Mini Power Rake:
The new Digga Mini Power Rake designed specifically for mini loaders.
- 48” Model
- Hydraulic flow required 35 – 75 lpm
- Hydraulic Pressure 2000 – 3500 psi
- Hydraulic angling to 20 degrees in either direction.
- Single direct-drive motors deliver up to 20% more power to the drum.
- Perfect for all your land- scape jobs.
For Further Information on the Mini Power rake, please see PDF Brochure tab.
Video Link: Digga Power Rake
Image one: Digga Power Rake
Image two: Mini Power Rake
- There are no features available