Suit Machine Types: Skid Steer Loaders
The Rotary Tiller is an attachment for ground preparation prior to turfing, planting, seeding.
- Dual rotation with bi-directional tynes.
- Two position offset mount that covers wheel/tracks and allows tight cut next to obstacles.
- Front edge is designed to level out uneven ground.
- Rear scarifier assembly significantly increases productivity by combining the tractive effort and force
of the loader with hydraulic power of the tiller.
- High torque efficient chain system and high clearance hood to handle trash.
- Adjustable scarifier depth.
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Optional Scarifier Teeth available
see PDF Brochure tab for further information on the mini Rotary Tiller
Video link: Digga Rotary Tiler
PDF link: MIni Rotary Tiller
- There are no features available