8 kVA portable generator powered by Honda petrol engine with electric start and mains failure controller with automatic transfer switch [ATS]. Featuring 6.5 litre fuel tank, giving 2.24 hours of operation at 80% load.
- Power Rating: 8 kVA
- Model Rating 0.8pf @ 50Hz: 8 kVA
- Alternator Rating: 9.5 kVA
- Engine Model: Honda IGX390
- Phase: 1-Phase
- Starting System: Recoil/E-start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 L
- Noise Level @ 7m: 69 dBA
- Volts: 230 V
- Approx. Fuel Consumption @ 80% Load: 2.90 L/hr
- Operation Hours @ 80% Load: 2.24 hrs
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Weight: 85 kg
This generator is perfect for backing up your house, or farm with a large 8kVA power output and mains failure system. This system will start your generator when the mains power shuts off so you will never be without power, even in an emergency.
- ELB IP56 32 Amp: RCD Earth Leakage Protection, 32 Amp circuit breaker with 2x outlets.
- Wheel Kit options:
– Wheel Kit 203: 1 axel and 2x wheels per kit (two kits required) OR
– Wheelbarrow Kit: 2x handles and 2x levelling feet, required with 1x Wheel Kit 203
- Lifting Bar Kit
- DGX11: 25 litre long range fuel tank with centre point lift
PRODUCT BROCHURE: http://www.gentechgenerators.com.au/catalog/EP8000HSRE-MF.pdf
- There are no features available