Husqvarna 143AE15 is a powerful and robust earth auger, perfect for drilling holes for fence poles etc. The durable gear box is designed for hard work in solid soil. Auger bits for different types of jobs available as accessory from 150-300mm.
- Gear box is optimised for drilling in soil.
- The heavy duty clutch facilitates tough work using long cords and large diameter cutting knife.
- The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- The commercial grade 2-stage air filter reduces servicing costs and also results in less engine wear.
- Wide range of auger bits available as accessory.
- Air purge for very easy starting.
- There are no features available
||Cylinder displacement (cm³)
||Power output (kW)
||Weight (kg) (exl. Cutting equipment)