Kubota’s Workforce range features two pole generators best suited to small, remote power applications. Locally assembled to suit tough Australian conditions, the range is powered by Kubota engines, renowned worldwide for their high performance and reliability.
The Kubota DA5500E is a two pole, open type, direct coupled, single phase diesel generator with a capacity of 5.5kVA at 3000 RPM.
- Heavy duty design featuring a powder coated steel tubular full roll frame to protect the engine and alternator against damage.
- Matched with world renowned Kubota OC95 diesel engines and Mecc Alte alternators for superior reliability and durability.
- Backed by a full 2 year warranty on engine. Alternator frame warranty of12 months.
- Recoil kit available as an option to allow for both electric start and manual start as back up.
- Optional recoil kit available.
- There are no features available
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||5.5||5.5|
|Operating Hours||4.0 Hours @ 3/4 Load||4.0 Hours @ 3/4 Load|
|Sound Levels||77dBA @ 7m||77dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||820 x 550 x 600||820 x 550 x 600|
|Type||Vertical Air/Oil Cooled Diesel Engine||Vertical Air/Oil Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||1||1|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||83 x 77||83 x 77|
|Max Output||7.1kW @ 3000rpm||7.1kW @ 3000rpm|
|Rated Output||6.3kW @ 3000rpm||6.3kW @ 3000rpm|
|Alternator||Type||Rotating Field single phase||Rotating Field single phase|
|Max Output||5.5kVA (5.5kW)||5.5kVA (5.5kW)|
|Duty Cycle||160amp 60% duty cycle|
|Engine||Type||Horizontal water-cooled 1-Cylinder Diesel engine|
|Model||Kubota RT 140 DI|
|No. of Cylinders||1|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||97 x 96|
|Maximum output (PS/rpm)||14.0/2400|
|Continuous rated output (PS/rpm)||12.5/2400|
|Lubricating Oil||SAE# 40 API CF|
|Fuel||Light Diesel Oil (SAE# 2-D)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||11|
|Model||MECC ALTE S20 FS-130/A|
|Max. Output (kVA)||7.5|
|Rated Output (kVA)||7|
|Revolutions per minute (rpm)||3000|
|No. of pole||2|
|Phase||1 Phase 2 Wire|
|Dimensions And Weight||Width (mm)||597|
|Net weight (Dry) (Kg)||275|