Kubota’s GL ‘Lowboy’ series II features two pole diesel generators that combine ease of maintenance, compact design and lower noise levels to suit a wide range of residential and commercial applications. The large fuel tanks are paired with exceptional fuel economy to extend operating periods between refuelling.
- The Kubota GL9000 generator is a two-pole, silent-type, direct-coupled, single-phase diesel generator. The Kubota GL9000 generator has a capacity of 8.8kVA at 3000RPM, suppling 33.3 amps at 240 volts.The Kubota GL9000 diesel generator is a great choice for off-grid and solar back-up (homes and businesses), mobile businesses like food vans and pop-up shops and hire or rental companies. Our digital models also feature a remote 2-wire auto start for solar back-ups. The Kubota GL9000 diesel generator is powered by our Kubota D722 engines, renowned worldwide for their high performance and reliability.Running a range time of 8.5 hours at full load, the Kubota GL9000 diesel generator is the perfect solution to your back-up power
- Compact design thanks to direct coupling of the engine crankshaft with the cooling fan.
- Quieter operation with built-in muffler, longer air-cleaner hose and improved inlet vent design.
- Large capacity fuel tank (28L) enables longer continuous operation on a single tank.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance. One-point lifting eye makes transportation easy. Forklift pockets are provided in base of generator.
- Safety is paramount with double circuit protectors, protective cover and automatic shutdown system
- Digital Control Panel – DSE4520 (Remote Start 2 Wire)
- Auto start module kit available (Analogue model only)
- There are no features available
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)
||8.5 Hours @ 3/4 Load
||68dBA @ 7m
||1285x 607 x 696
||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine
|No of Cylinders
|Bore & Stroke (mm)
||67 x 68
||11.3kW @ 3000rpm
||10.3kW @ 3000rpm