The Kubota J Series features reliable two pole generators equipped with powerful, world renowned Kubota diesel engines. Best suited to residential and commercial applications, the J series compact design provides ease of maintenance and transportation, allowing you to use it almost anywhere!
The Kubota J310 is a two pole, partially enclosed, three phase diesel engine with a capacity of 10kVA at 3000RPM.
- The vertical diesel engines directly coupled to the generator ensures high output at minimal size and weight.
- The wave form deformation is kept to a minimum with the development of a skewed rotor, while damper windings protect the generator against short circuits.
- The larger capacity fuel tank enables longer periods of operation on a single tank of fuel.
- A single point lifting eyelet and fork lift openings make for easy transportation.
- New access terminals are provided for easy wiring with auto start / stop systems.
- Oil, water and filters are located on one side for ease of maintenance.
- There are no features available
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)
||11.5 @ Full Load
||75dBA @ 7m
||995 x 593 x 860
||4-Cycle Water Cooled Diesel Engine
|No of Cylinders
|Bore & Stroke (mm)
||67 x 68
||10.3kW @ 3000rpm