The Kubota KJ Series features heavy-duty four pole generators best suited to industrial applications. Built with world renowned Kubota diesel engines, the KJ series is in a class of its own, offering a quieter, more efficient and safer operation.
The Kubota KJ-T130DX is a four pole, fully cabinet style, three phase diesel generator, with a capacity of 12.6kVA and 1500RPM.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Sound attenuated enclosure effectively reduces all sound, including the muffler.
- Kubota’s orginal TVCS combustion system substantially reduces sound levels.
- Twin-point lifting eyes makes transportation easy.
- Optional remote start kit available.
- There are no features available
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||37|
|Operating Hours||10.9 @ Full Load|
|Sound Levels||73dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1423 x 650 x 971|
|Type||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||87 x 92.4|
|Rated Output||12.6kW @ 1500rpm|