The Kubota KX016-4 excavator is compact and lightweight, designed for easy transportation and features a variable undercarriage for enhanced accessibility. At 1.5 tonne, it’s the popular choice amongst hire and rental companies as well as contractors. Powered by a reliable Kubota 13HP engine, the Kubota KX016-4 features ground-breaking performance and versatility in a compact design with powerful digging force to get the job done.
- Compact and lightweight, can be towed easily from site to site for operator convenience.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Tracks can be expanded up to 1,300mm to offer stability or retracted to 990mm to fit through narrow pathways for greater flexibility.
- Powered by a reliable Kubota D782 13HP engine, offering maximum digging performance.
- Bucket breakout force of 1370kg provides the power to get the job done.
- Powerful and well balanced, designed to dig faster and harder in the toughest conditions.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
- There are no features available
|Type of ROPS||Canopy|
|Type of tracks||Rubber|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||10.3 (7.7) / 2050|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||10.1 (7.5) / 2050|
|Dimensions||Overall length (mm)||3710|
|Overall height (mm)||2330|
|Overall width (mm)||1240 / 990|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||160|
|Hydraulic system||Pump capacity (I/min)||16.6 × 2 / 10.4 × 1 / 6.2 × 1|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (I/min)||27|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||1370|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||740|
|Drive system||Travel speed (km/h)||2.1 / 3.8|
|Max. traction force (kgf)||2115|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||1090|
|Crawler length (mm)||1450|
|Shoe width (mm)||230|
|Ground contact pressure (kgf/cm2)||0.26|
|Swing system||Unit swing speed (rpm)||9.1|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||75|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||60|
|Blade||Dimensions (width) (mm)||1240 / 990|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||230|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||240|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||230|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (l/min)||15.5 / 28|
|Fuel reservoir (l/min)||21|
|Operating weight (kgs)||1570|