The Kubota U17-3 is the perfect excavator for tackling jobs in the tightest of spaces. Powered by Kubota 17HP engine, renowned worldwide for their outstanding reliability, the U17-3 delivers on superior manoeuvrability and maximum digging performance. This compact excavator delivers the power you need, the control you want and the smoothest performance when you need it most.
- Powerful and well balanced, designed to dig faster and harder in the most congested conditions.
- Powerful bucket breakout force of 1550KG, provides the power to get the job done.
- Powered by a 17HP Kubota engine, renowned worldwide for their outstanding reliability and maximum digging performance.
- Interactive digital panel puts all functions at your fingertips for operator convenience.
- Ergonomically designed controls and full suspension seat help reduce operator fatigue during those long hours.
- Double flanged track rollers improve stability and travel performance for operator comfort. A 2-speed travel switch located on the dozer lever for operator convenience and comfort while provides enhanced control.
- Integrated travel motor hoses within the track frame to reduce downtime and increases durability.
- Consolidated components to one side make for easy maintenance and access to engine components and for daily servicing checks.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Bushings placed on pivot points on the swing bracket for increased durability and product life.
- Topside positioned boom cylinder for increased reliability and to prevent cylinder damage.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Tracks can be expanded up to 1,240mm to offer stability or retracted to 990mm to fit through narrow pathways, for greater flexibility and function when tackling any job.
- Smooth operation across a wide range of jobs thanks to the advanced variable displacement pumps and hydraulic matching system. Increased hydraulic pump capacity over the previous model boosts versatility to tackle a wide variety of jobs.
- There are no features available
|Type of ROPS / FOPS
|Type of tracks
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm
||17.0 (12.7) / 2300
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm
||15.2 (11.3) / 2300
||Overall length (mm)
|Overall height (mm)
|Overall width (mm)
||990 / 1240
|Min. ground clearance (mm)
||Pump capacity (I/min)
||17.3 x 2 / 10.4 x 1
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (I/min)
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf
||Travel speed (low/high) (km/h)
||2.1 / 4.1
|Max. drawbar pull (kgf)
|Tumbler distance (mm)
|Crawler length (mm)
|Shoe width (mm)
|Ground contact pressure (kgf/cm2)
||Unit swing speed (rpm)
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)
||Dimensions (width) (mm)
||1240 / 990
|Dimensions (height) (mm)
|Max. lift above ground (mm)
|Max. drop below ground (mm)
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (l/min)
||13 / 23
|Fuel reservoir (l/min)
|Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 80 kg.) (kgs)
No location available