THE BEST GRAPE SPRAYER JUST GOT BETTER
Quantum Mist sprayers are unmatched in viticulture application worldwide for coverage and canopy penetration. New to the Croplands range in 2019 is the next generation Quantum Mist vineyard sprayer – the Smart Spray. Available in both two and three row configurations, the Smart Spray offers a raft of new and innovative features to deliver the ultimate in grape spraying.
FEATURES & OPTIONS
The new patent pending QM420 fan has been optimised for canopy penetration, delivering more efficient and turbulent air.
- Dual spray ring with ten nozzle configuration
- Spray lower rates via the inner spray ring
- Medium rates via outer ring
- Higher rates utilising both rings
- Consistent spray pressure and spray droplet quality from the cab without needing to change nozzles or manual tap valves
- Sealed front fan cap to prevent water and mulch ingress
- Upgraded cowling, drive body, guards and mounting system
Optimise spray efficacy and contain drift in difficult or exposed situations with optional fan speed compensation. Upwind and downwind air speed control via the in-cab Fusion Controller ensuring the correct volume of air is generated from both sides of the sprayer.
Quantum Mist Smart Spray boom incorporate parrallelogram design to simplify folding, giving narrower parked position for road transport.
- Heavier safety breakaway design
- Coat hanger mounting bracket design allows multiple configurations
- Outer row recapture Smart Screens OR three row fan frame
- Two or three fans per frame to suit cold and warm climate vineyards
- Simple fan positioning ensuring maximum canopy penetration
- With easy to follow and record sprayer settings, repeatable outcomes are now possible
The first truly intuitive controller designed specifically for viticulture.
- Set, manage and operate more precision settings (boom, fan and spray) than ever before
- Full colour touch screen with the integrated joystick control allows both sprayer and hydraulic functions to be operated through a single platform
- CANBUS designed utilising the latest technology to minimise electrical issues and potential down time
- On board diagnostics
- Easily upgraded via simple software updates
DRIFT REDUCTION & RECAPTURE SYSTEM
- Modular design can be easily removed when the canopy matures past the point of recapture benefit allowing total flexibility
- Detachable Smart Screens can be ordered as inner and outer OR inner only configurations
- Efficient reduction of potential spray drift and return of captured overspray to the main tank
- Improves efficiency – especially during dormancy and early seasons – saving on expensive chemical usage
- Reduced trash collection via dual screen design and filters
MICRO POWER PACK
- Revolutionary registered design unique to Croplands
- Compact, self-contained independent oil supply supplied standard on all sprayers with twelve heads or more – optional for all other Smart Sprays
- Less reliance on tractor hydraulics
- Enables smaller tractors to power Quantum Mist sprayers
- Safety cut off switch if oil level drops
- Biodegradable oil can be supplied as an option
- 4000 litre
- 3000 litre
- 2000 litre
- There are no features available
Impact resistant polyethylene tanks with UV-stabilised finish.
Calibrated sight gauge, flip-open filling lid with large basket strainer (screw lid on 2000 litre two-row model), separate chemical pre-mixer and 1¼” drain valve. Quick fill system and chemical suction probe standard on all models.
- 4000 litre main tank, separate 80 litre flushing tank
- 3000 litre main tank, separate 90 litre flushing tank
- 2000 litre main tank, separate 130 litre flushing tank - two-row models only
Separate 15 litre fresh water tank on all models.
QM420 (420mm) axial – type fan heads.
Four or six fans per row depending on canopy type and prevailing conditions. Fans are hydraulically driven simultaneously from tractor remotes or via optional Micro Power Pack.
The QM420 is an all new fan featuring:
1. Turbulent, high volume air for optimum canopy penetration and coverage
2. Dual spray rings are fitted with a total of ten x nozzles. Five nozzles fitted to the low volume spray ring, and five nozzles fitted to the medium volume spray ring. When combined, deliver a high volume application rate (three tiered spraying)
3. Protective new fan frame mounting system which enables precise fan angles to be easily set up and maintained using stainless steel indexing brackets
OPTIONAL DRIFT REDUCTION/RECAPTURE SYSTEM
Optional on Quantum Mist Smart Spray two-row and three-row - note inner recapture only on three-row models.
TRACTOR OIL SUPPLY AND HYDRAULIC CONTROL
All Quantum Mist Smart Spray sprayers are fitted with a new hydraulic distirbution block on the sprayer which is operated by the Fusion Controller, incorporating electronic soft start.
OPTIONAL MICRO POWER PACK (INDEPENDENT OIL SUPPLY)
Revolutionary registered design unique to Croplands. Micro Power Pack standard on three-row models and two-row models with twelve fans, optional with either fans with the product pump driven from the tractor's hydraulics.
»» Two-row - AR oil back diaphragm type poly pump with chemical resistant diaphragms, AR185LFP (182L/min), 0-15 bar
»» Three-row - AR oil-backed diaphragm type poly pump with chemical resistant diaphragms, AR250-BP (254 L/min), 0–20 bar.
»» Standard hydraulic radiator
»» Optional fan forced cooler
»»PTO shaft (SH1AG/1200) for standard model
»»PTO shaft (SH4AG/1200) for Micro Power Pack model
Fusion Controller is standard.
7-inch touch screen display for programming and operating spray application functions as well as hydraulic boom and fan functions purpose built for viticulture.
Includes Integrated joystick control for boom functions and spray valves.
Twin Supa-flo agitators.
Lid strainer, large suction filter, pressure filters.
Customer/dealer to specify nozzle selection.
Default option is ALBUZ 80-degree ceramic hollow cone nozzles (brown and yellows).
ALBUZ 60-degree ceramic hollow cone or ARAG 40-degree ceramic hollow cone recommended with recapture.
Tandem walking beam axle is standard. Full length heavy duty, galvanised chassis with single step and jockey stand/ wheel. Self-steer drawbar standard on all models.
»» 11.5/80 x 15.3 AWT tyres fitted as standard.
»» 400 x 15.5 flotation tyres can be fitted as option on 3000 and 4000 litre chassis.
OVER ROW HYDRAULIC FOLD ARMS
Independent left and right boom fold as standard via the Fusion controller.
»» 4000 litre – 4.3m L x 2.0m W x 3.25m H (mast height)
»» 3000 litre – 4.0m L x 1.65m W x 3.25m H (mast height)
»» 2000 litre – 3.7m L x 1.65m W x 3.25m H (mast height)
Note – dimensions may vary where different options are applied
No location available