The CMX2302 is the ultimate extreme terrain mower! With the extra horsepower and ground clearance, the impossible can now be reached with this model. Ever thought you could change a set of blades without tools? Not only can you do this, but the deck sides open, making maintenance a breeze. Make yourself comfortable and take control of your scrub with the adjustable steering column and low seat position. This 4WD brushcutter is built for our harsh Australian conditions. See it to believe what it is really capable of!
- 23HP V-twin vanguard engine
- Chain driven over head camshaft
- Selectable 2WD & 4WD from the dashboard on the run
- A cast iron compact tractor front axle set with planetary hubs
- High & low ratio gearbox
- Limited slip diff lock that is selectable from the dashboard
- Shaft driven cutter deck train
- Hydrostatic transmission complete with charge pump, oil filter & 7 litre tank
- Hand & foot control
- Drum brakes and park brake
- NO DECK BELTS
The CMX2302 is the Contractor’s ultimate all terrain mower. It provides a very economical means to tackle slashing and mowing work that was not viable before. The return on investment for a professional contractor is absolutely staggering; especially in the hands of a good operator.
The CMX23022 4WD mower is extremely capable as it handles all base clumping grasses, saplings up to 36mm in diameter including many of the wetter varieties of plant pests like rushes found in wetter environments.
There is no other shaft driven, mechanical 4WD or AWD mower on the market in this segment. The CMX22302, which has a much more substantial hydrostatic transmission, complete with a charge pump, removable oil filter and 7 litre tank that reticulates the hydrostatic oil for cooling in extreme conditions. This is a contractor’s all terrain mower that is built for day long work; it will manage wet conditions with absolute stealth so that you continue working when all your fellow contractors are unable to get onto the ground.
All the comfort features including:
- Steering wheel can be telescoped in or out
- Steering angle can be altered easily
- Three position suspension seat
- Seat can be moved forward & back
- Rear seat angle can be adjusted
- ROPS – an optional extra
- There are no features available
|Rated Net Output
||23 HP @3600rpm
|Weight – fuel tank full
||25 degrees left & right
||0 – 150 mm
||4 wheel drive
No location available