The 65 6 LB SQUIRREL is the ideal machine for avocado and mango plantations,
Planetary Drive Wheel Hubs
Drive wheel planetary hubs are specially made for Crendon Machinery and feature
- large 8:1 reduction gearbox with an integrated hydraulic motor and incorporate fail safe multi-disc wet brakes as standard.
- These brakes work when driving down a slope and eliminates creep and overrun.
- Hubs have quick spring loaded disengage freewheeling as standard.
- large tapered wheel bearings & cogs; the hub is twice the weight of our competitors.
- Special seals on the brake piston for long life.
- Custom made hydraulic motors are fitted to give very high torque at low speed with 250 bar seals.
- SQUIRRELs are fitted with special valving that give a soft start and stop, greatly reducing the jerky effect that other cherry pickers have.
Bogey drive wheels on walking beam, This gives the Squirrel excellent traction and smooth ride over difficult terrain. The bogey wheel drive also provides extra traction when working on slopes.
Fully enclosed engine compartment
SQUIRREL have a spacious fully enclosed lockable engisq6567.JPG – largene compartment providing ample room to service a range of engines, air compressors and air receivers. And a 55 lt fuel tank
- There are no features available