Powered by a 74.3HP Kubota engine, boasting exceptional 2814KG bucket breakout force and outstanding lifting capacity at 2214KG, the Kubota SVL75-2 takes high performance and productivity to a new level. The new high flow model has increased hydraulic flow for the ability to operate a variety of attachments that require more hydraulic horsepower, with the versatility to meet your every need..
- Best in class Kubota 74.3HP engine, renowned worldwide for exceptional performance and reliability.
- Standard with engine stall guard ensuring machine will not stall even in the toughest conditions.
- Wide working range and unique vertical lift design delivers exceptionally long reach of 1060mm.
- Self-leveling function keeps the bucket or forks in a horizontal position without having to manually adjust the angle while lifting the arm
- Standard 2 speed function to shift from 7.5 km/h to 11.5 km/h witha press of a button.
- Pilot valve with shuttle piston ensures that consistent oil flow is delivered, improving stability when traveling straight.
- Ground clearance of 296mm let’s you drive over troublesome obstacles with ease.
- Traction force of 4390KG, the original Kubota lug design provides more grip and traction force than ever before
- Enhanced AUX flow rate on high flow model increased to (110.9 l/m) to run high capacity for attachments that require a large flow rate. Available in 1/2″ and 3/4 ” couplers.
- Electronic travel torque management system lets you work faster with more power. The ECU provides optimal torque by controlling the amount of oil from the HST pump based on the engine load.
- The new optional multi-function levers (STD on High Flow model) provide fingertip control of all major vehicle and attachment operations, letting you keep both hands on the levers at all times for optimal operating efficiency.
- There are no features available
|Type of operator station
||Open CAB / Closed CAB
|Gross HP HP (kW)/rpm
|Bore Stroke (mm)
||94 × 120
||Rated operating capacity-35% tipping load (kg)
|Rated operating capacity-50% tipping load (kg)
|Tipping load (kg)
|Breakout force (Bucket) (kg)
|Breakout force (Lift Arm) (kg)
|Lifting capacity (kg)
|Lift arm path
||Track Width (Standard) (mm)
|Track Width (Wide) (mm)
|Ground pressure with standard track (psi)
||5.6 / 5.8
|Ground pressure with wide track (psi)
||4.7 / 4.9
|Track rollers (per side)
|Track ground contact length (mm)
|Travel speed Low (km/h)
|Travel speed High (km/h)
|Traction force (kg)
|Min. ground clearance (mm)
||Loader hydraulic pressure (kgf/cm2)
|Pump capacity at attachment connection (l/min.)
|Service Refill Capacities
||Hydraulic system (L)
|Hydraulic tank (L)
|Fuel tank (L)
|Operating weight (Include operator weight @ 75 kg) (kg)
||4100 / 4225