Toku’s mini hydraulic breaker range features hammers suited to excavators from 0.7 – 6.0 tonne. While they are compact in design, Toku’s TNB Mini series packs a punch with impressive impact rate and force. Suited to a variety of applications including small trenching, road construction and landscaping, the Toku TNB Mini series has the versatility and performance you need when tackling any hammer job.
- Cushion chamber allows every blow to be isolated from the carrier and operator, recycling and generating energy for the the next operation.
- 70% of breaker impact energy is generated from nitrogen gas pressure in the cushion chamber, the remaining 30% of energy is created from the operation oil circuit.
- The 50/50 piston to tool weight ratio efficiently transfers blow energy into the material to reduce recoil.
- The long stroke piston enables a more powerful impact energy while increasing stability when recoiling
- Using a low pressure nitrogen charge, Toku breakers help cushion every blow, reducing wear and tear and providing operator comfort.
- Dust preventing valve ensures that the cleaner air from the upper part of the breaker is recycled through the impact chamber and blows dusty air to the bottom.
- Dust preventing valve can also be used for underwater applications to lead high pressure air from an air compressor.
- With an innovative side plate and bracket system Toku breakers can be powered by a wide variety of manufacturers and equipment, from skid steer loaders to compact excavators.
- Direct and independent grease supply to the chisel bush and chisel holder bush ensure maximum chisel life when operating.
- Dual oval retainer pins guarantee precision alignment, easy tool replacement and longer operating life.
- Accumulator free design and only two moving parts keeps maintenance simple and low cost.
- Short oil path between the control valve and cylinder reduces oil contamination and downtime.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
- There are no features available