Now available with an angle blade, the Kubota U55-4 offers customers versatility never seen before in the mid size 5 tonne excavator market. Powered by a reliable Kubota 47.6HP engine, the Kubota U55-4 features a compact and well balanced design, combining exceptional power and the versatility to tackle any job and working condition with ease.
- Angle the blade right or left to push soil to the side of the machine while moving forward.
- Angle the blade up to 25 degrees both left and right for optimal backfilling eliminating repetitive repositioning.
- Standard with bolt on cutting edge along with durable fixed hooks.
- Auto travel shift system automatically shifts from high to low range travel speeds giving operators smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to switch between ISO and SAE pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Float position adjusts the dozer height to make a clean level when backfilling, simply travel backwards with the dozer in the float position.
- Deluxe interior features suspension seat and ergonomically designed controls provides superior comfort during those long hours in the cab.
- Wider entrance for easy entry and exit from the cab along with spacious operating area.
- New digital panel puts all functions at your fingertips for operator convenience and records up to 90 days of operation history.
- Two piece hose design for the dozer simplifies hose replacement and reduces downtime.
- Single sided maintenance for operator convenience and easy access to daily maintenance components.
- Front pin bushes maximise durability and longevity to cut downtime.
- Adjustable oil flow on AUX 1 and AUX2. Maximum oil flow settings of both circuits are conveniently adjustable from digital panel. Can program up to 5 pre-set rates for different attachments.
- All new and improved 3 pump load sensing hydraulic system ensures the smoothest operation regardless of the load. Also has best in class bucket breakout force of 4315KG.
- Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1 and AUX2) on the thumb, along with maximum oil flow settings easily adjusted from the digital panel.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Auto idle system automatically reduces RPM’s when control levers are left stationary, reducing noise and increasing cost savings.
- Fuel overflow prevention system beeps in intervals to indicate when full, avoiding spillage.
- Pre-cleaner system fitted to protect the engine in extreme dusty Australian conditions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK THE LINK BELOW
- There are no features available
|Type of ROPS / FOPS
||Canopy / Cab
|Type of tracks
||Rubber / Steel
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm
||47.6 (35.5) / 2200
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm
||45.4 (33.8) / 2200
||Overall length (mm)
|Overall height (Canopy/Cab) (mm)
|Overall width (mm)
|Min. ground clearance (mm)
||Pump capacity (I/min)
||56.1 variable x 2 / 37.0 Gear x 1
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (AUX 1) (I/min)
||37 / 75
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf
||Travel speed Rubber (Low/High) (km/h)
||2.8 / 4.9
|Travel speed Steel (Low/High) (km/h)
||2.6 / 4.6
|Max. drawbar pull (Low Speed) (kgf)
|Tumbler distance (mm)
|Crawler length (mm)
|Shoe width Rubber/Steel (mm)
|Ground contact pressure Rubber (Canopy/Cab) kPa
||30.4 (0.310) / 30.9 (0.315)
|Ground contact pressure Steel (Canopy/Cab) kPa
||31.0 (0.316) / 31.5 (0.321)
||Unit swing speed (rpm)
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)
||Dimensions (width) (mm)
|Dimensions (height) (mm)
|Max. lift above ground (mm)
|Max. drop below ground (mm)
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (L)
||45 / 79
|Fuel reservoir (L)
|Operating weight (Including operator’s weight @ 75 kg)
||Rubber (Canopy/Cab) (kgs)
||5375 / 5465
|Steel (Canopy/Cab) (kgs)
||5475 / 5565